DNA Studios Covid-19 Information and Resources
DNA Studios is adhering to all federal, state, county and local guidance for safety protocols during COVID-19. Please click on the links above to find out more information.
1. Face coverings must be worn at all times covering nose and mouth. If guest/client/crew member doesn’t have one, there are some in the lobby.
2. Plexiglass dividers are installed properly in upstairs production room separating each production operator station and in the downstairs studio for talent. Each divider has been properly sanitized.
3. Within 2 minutes of entering the building initially, all clients and crew members must wash hands.
4. Day of event, 4-5 hours prior to crew call, all crew surfaces and seating areas to be sanitized, trash to be emptied and bathroom cleaned.
5. At meal break, all crew members must re-wash hands.
6. Hand sanitizer available at all areas in the studio and upstairs.
7. After event, all trash to be emptied and all stations and doors to be wiped down.
8. After each station is cleared, user must sanitize his/her own station and be checked out by DNA Studios' designated Event Manager.
Remote Productions Information:
DNA Studios Health and Safety Procedures – Production Trucks
DNA Studios is committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment. The following procedures
have been implemented to help keep our employees and freelancers as safe as possible.
1. All guidelines put in place by the conferences, leagues and venues we represent will be
2. Social distancing guidelines recommended by the CDC, federal, state and local governments will
be followed as much as possible.
3. DNA Studios employees will clean and disinfect inside the production trucks upon arrival at the
4. All positions assigned inside and outside the truck will be responsible for wiping down the
equipment in their area. (Cameras, headsets, audio, laptops etc.)
5. All equipment will be wiped down when setting up and tearing down.
6. Only positions assigned to work inside the truck will be allowed to enter the truck. Please see
the EIC if you need any equipment, tools or supplies from inside the truck.
7. Masks must be worn while inside the truck.
8. Hand sanitizer must be used.
9. Temperature will be taken upon arrival at the truck pad. Anyone showing signs of illness will not
be allowed to work.
10. A table will be provided next to the patch panel of the trucks to be used by school media for
their recording equipment. See EIC for patching into your devices. Do not go into production
11. Stay 6 feet away from others as much as possible.
12. Plexiglass dividers will be available at most truck positions that sit close to others.
13. Be willing to take a COVD test if asked.
Please help us make our events fun, safe and healthy.
Additional Freelancer/Contractor Information:
During these challenging times, schedules and programming can change instantly. DNA will make every effort to keep you informed and up to date.
A. Due to the uncertainties of COVID-19, we cannot guarantee any work you are confirmed to work.
B. In the event of a cancellation, we will make every effort to recoup any hours you worked.
C. You are required to wear a mask, stay socially distant as much as possible, and not report to the work site if you are feeling sick.
D. If you have been exposed before, during or after the event (by family, work, etc.) please call or email us and let us know ASAP.
We reserve the right to update these guidelines and policies.